Monday, August 2, 2010

Retiring....?

So I've contemplated retiring this blog, as I, starting yesterday, do not live with NLG anymore. She has moved to Philadelphia to attend UPENN (wahooo!) and has just finished her masters at NYU. I miss her already and am still dealing with our annoying landlord.

We moved most of our things out this weekend, however I have to go back and clean up tonight and MOVE THE HEAVIEST DRESSER IN THE WORLD OUT TO THE CURB. Grrrrr...

To wrap it all up, on moving day is when we most especially needed a house husband. Luckily we had Tiki, our sometimes house husband, Juan (BF of NLG) and Ross, my NEW roommate's friend, helping us. All were sufficient and extremely perfect house husbands. What we would've done without them was cry.

I urge you to check out my new roommate's blog, as she has been recording her days in Brooklyn after her Euro adventure.

For now, I'd like you to check out our latest addition, for our porch, because they're windproof:

1 comment: