Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm sorry I have to say something...

Hi all,
Haven't written in a while and this certainly isn't about apartments, but I am fuming.

Are you familiar with the recent Marie Claire post? If you're not, please at least glance at it.

I hope you're saying to yourself "are you f-ing kidding me?"

I just caught up on the story. (FYI: Twitter and blogs went nuts, people are outraged- all right after Maura Kelly posted her extremely intelligent post on a NATIONAL MAGAZINE'S WEBSITE.)

I really like the way Josh Shahryar from the Huffington Post put it. PLEASE take some time to check out his post.

Hey Maura- I hope you're fired. I'm appalled that MC has decided to stand by you. Your apology is bull s**t. As someone who is recovering from an eating disorder, what right do you have to insult others who MAY/MAY NOT have a similar condition!? Oh and I DARE you to replace "fat" with black/Asian/gay. See where that gets you...prejudice is prejudice. Congrats you won the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment