Sunday, December 20, 2009

Conversation of Boredom and SNOW



So, as you may or may not have heard, NYC got dumped on (well dumped is debatable, I'm from Rochester) and we have a foot of snow as of this morning. All day (and most of yesterday), me and NLG have done nothing but sit in the living room. We ate, worked, and entertained ourselves via YouTube in there.


Boyfriend of NLG also did some wonderful shoveling (I had done some earlier in the morning to take my friend to the airport).


Boyfriend of NLG: "Don't step on my toes!"
NLG: "I'm trying not to. I'm trying to avoid the filth" (as the chip bag crinkles.)

NLG to Boyfriend: "Sometimes I think Wasp is only my roommate because I date you."
Me: "Sometimes that's true."
NLG (looks at me, distraught): "That was hurtful."

No comments:

Post a Comment