Friday, November 13, 2009

Excalibur in the Village?


This week has been pretty busy for both of us...lots of work and paper writing! And after our "major clean" and swamp pudding episode, we had no major mishaps in our home (note: Wasp has not yet put her clothes away and mine started to build up again).


On my way home on Wednesday night though, I think I found Excalibur. Granted, it was not in the rock (or is it a stone?) that it was supposed to be; it was laying haphazardly on the ground outside my subway entrance...but there is was. It looked a lot like the picture attached (I tried to take a picture of it, but my crappy camera phone has not flash and it was already dark out). I'm not entirely sure who it belonged to as its owner seemed to be MIA and no one except to me seemed to even notice it was there...I guess that's what it means to live in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment