Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Vagina Wax-The Epilogue

I'd like to start out by saying that all of your reactions (via e-mails and IMs) have made me realize that I was totally justified in being sceeved out.

Most importantly: I have nothing growing on my face and my eyebrows look great...crisis averted.

Apparently, this whole ordeal created quite a stir with my Mom and sister because (as my Mom told me this morning) they analyzed the situation after I hung up with them. My sister (who also frequents Li & Li nails when she comes to visit) says that she thinks that there are two vats of wax: one for face waxing and one for "private" waxing. I'm not entirely sure this is true. However, lets give Li & Li nails the benefit of the doubt here and say that yes, there are two vats of wax.

If that is true, and one goes to get their "privates" waxed, that means that "private" germs are being exchanged among customers. I have never gotten anything below the belt waxed. I do not plan to. However, for those of you who do, it may be worth requesting that you get a fresh batch of wax-otherwise, you risk your "privates" being contaminated.

I'll leave it there because I think that any further analysis may make me physically ill. I'd like to thank my Mom and sister for proving once again that they are the queens of sceeve.

2 comments:

  1. I spend my morning reading the archives and would like to thank NLG and BKWASP for the witty and utterly entertaining posts. You have officially been added to my morning routine of reading hilarious blogs while avoiding any and all work related tasks.

    Love the detailed accounts of your daily commute (and the pictures are greatly appreciated slash awesome!). It’s like an extreme game of “cute or crazy” (or XCC for short); must say I’m a bit jealous.

    [I’ve only had one cup of coffee today, so insert your own witty sign-off HERE]
    the girl with no last name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Jennifer. We really appreciate it and love making people laugh. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @bbellush and @KatieLegs!

    ReplyDelete